Are you passionate about early childhood education and care (ECEC)? Are you a learning specialist who can get to the heart of a client’s needs quickly, and find solutions that will make a real difference?
Gowrie Victoria is a not-for-profit organisation, established in 1939, committed to our purpose to champion good early childhood education and care. We are specialists in ECEC and our service offerings include:
- Children’s programs located at Carlton North, Docklands and Broadmeadows
- A Registered Training Organisation that delivers nationally recognised qualifications in early childhood education and care
- Professional learning, including short courses and tailor-made training
This is a newly created role in our Adult Learning team – a great opportunity to make it your own! Working closely with our Marketing and Adult Learning teams, you will work primarily with our small to medium sized clients in the ECEC sector, analysing learning needs and designing solutions to meet these needs. You will be able to draw on an extensive library of existing programs, and develop new programs as the needs arise.
As a senior member of the Adult Learning team, you will:
- Prepare compelling proposals for clients
- Ensure all programs are appropriately resourced and allocated across the team
- Evaluate and report on program success
- Deliver programs to clients.
You will have experience in ECEC and delivery of training qualifications, as well as a passion for learning. You can develop and deliver learning programs across a wide range of topics using a variety of learning mediums. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, balanced with a keen eye for quality learning outcomes.
We offer ongoing learning and a supportive and engaging working environment.
Please read the position description for further details of the role and to see if you meet the essential criteria. If you meet the criteria, and would like to know what a day in the life of our Training Advisor will entail, please contact Michele Haywood, Adult Learning Manager on 0413 692 283 or email@example.com