- Permanent Full Time
- Work life balance, ADO accrual per month
- Supportive and professional working environment
- Based in Docklands
About The Role
Working with a team of dedicated Early Childhood Educators and Teachers you will develop and maintain positive relationships with children, families and colleagues. This position will be working with 0 – 3 years of age.
You will contribute to the implementation and evaluation of an innovative and inclusive program, based on the Gowrie Victoria philosophy and informed by the National and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks and the National Quality Standard.
Above all, you will ensure the provision of a rich learning environment for children.
To be successful in this role you will have…
- Three years experience at a Diploma level in Children’s Services
- Possess an understanding of sector regulations and practical requirements
- Have a friendly cooperative nature that effectively supports a team environment
- Strong work ethic that understands and support the importance of reliability and punctuality
We can offer you…
- A commercial rate, above award
- Convenient locations. Our Docklands service is close to Southern Cross Station, amenities, cafes and Woolworths
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community
- A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
- Click here to view a copy of the Position Description
- To apply send your cover letter, resume and address the selection criteria to Kim Kippin via email@example.com
- Gowrie Victoria is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Working With Children Check.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have appropriate Australian or New Zealand work rights.