- Work life balance
- Supportive and professional working environment
- Based at Broadmeadows Valley and/or Docklands
For those who teach and care for children, Gowrie Victoria champions good early childhood education and care. Because when children learn, we all grow.
How do we champion ECEC?
We do this by ensuring that our Children’s Programs, Professional Learning Services and Adult Education Programs are built on:
- Confidence & Expectation – we believe both children and adults are capable and need to be given the chance to discover and succeed.
- Resilience & Play – we are constantly exploring new ways of thinking and doing; when faced with difficult challenges, we bounce.
- Awareness & Action – we notice and respond to individual needs; we learn from each other and demonstrate our knowledge by translating what we know, into what we do.
About The Role
Working with a team of dedicated Early Childhood Educators and Teachers you will develop and maintain positive relationships with children, families and colleagues. You will contribute to the implementation and evaluation of an innovative and inclusive program, based on the Gowrie Victoria philosophy and informed by the National and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks and the National Quality Standard.
Above all, you will ensure the provision of a rich learning environment for children.
Gowrie Victoria is currently seeking casual Certificate III and Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators to join the team at our Docklands and Broadmeadows Valley services.
We are able to fit around your commitments, as we have Monday to Friday available. We would like to engage an individual who is seeking an ongoing casual employment arrangement.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A current Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services qualification
- Possess an understanding of sector regulations and practical requirements
- Have a friendly cooperative nature that effectively supports a team environment
- Be available for a minimum of two days per week
- A strong work ethic that understands and supports the importance of reliability and punctuality
We can offer you
- A commercial rate, above award
- Convenient location. Our centres are close to public transport, shops and cafes
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community
- A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
- For more information about working at Gowrie Victoria and for a copy of the Position Description for Diploma please click here
- For more information about working at Gowrie Victoria and for a copy of the Position Description for Certificate III please click here
- To apply click on the apply button or send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gowrie Victoria is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Working With Children Check.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have appropriate Australian or New Zealand work rights.