This resource kit has been designed specifically for those in OSHC leadership roles, to support their work in leading and deepening educators’ understanding of FSAC. Responding to the needs of OSHC leaders, the content of the kit has a focus on planning, practice and reflection.
OSHC leaders can use the resource kit to:
• Provide OSHC educators with a variety of resources and strategies to support professional learning experiences
• Increase educators’ understanding of FSAC and how it fits with the National Quality Framework and the National Quality Standard
• Facilitate opportunities to reflect on the big ideas in FSAC
• Encourage educators to use the language and ideas in FSAC in their conversations with others about their work
• Motivate educators to use FSAC to inform their daily work with children and families
• Support continuous improvement