Phone Support and Advice for Kindergarten Services
Gowrie Victoria provides free phone and email support to all Victorian State funded Kindergarten services. Gowrie Victoria Learning and Development Advisors can:
- Provide you with advice, support and the latest information on any aspect of working in or managing a service
- Answer your questions, provide you with a range of resources, or direct you to the appropriate agency to support your needs.
Our phone line is attended 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (exclusive of Public Holidays). Please contact us on 03 9362 2210.
Intensive Support Package for Kindergarten services eligible for Victorian DET subsidy
Gowrie Victoria provides free professional development and support to eligible kindergarten services that have:
- Received an overall Assessment and Rating result of Working Towards National Quality Standard or Significant Improvement Required and
- Been referred to Gowrie Victoria for support by the Victorian Government Department of Education and Training (DET).
Intensive Professional Support incorporates of a range of professional development and support, tailored to meet individual service need such as:
- Phone and electronic support and advice
- Onsite support with a Professional Learning Consultant, to work through your Quality Improvement Plan
- Development of a Professional Learning Plan to map the professional development needs of your staff and the best learning approach to meet these needs
- Development of an Action Plan
Gowrie Victoria acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.