- Work life balance
- Supportive and professional working environment
- Based at Docklands
About The Role
Working with a team of dedicated Early Childhood Educators and Teachers you will develop and maintain positive relationships with children, families and colleagues. You will contribute to the implementation and evaluation of an innovative and inclusive program based on the Gowrie Victoria philosophy, and informed by the National and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks and the National Quality Standard.
Above all, you will ensure the provision of a rich learning environment for children.
Gowrie Victoria is currently seeking casual Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators to join the team at our Docklands service.
We are able to fit around your commitments as we have Monday to Friday available. We would like to engage an individual who is seeking an ongoing casual employment arrangement.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A current Diploma in Children’s Services qualification AND at least 12 months’ work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of sector regulations and practical requirements
- A friendly and cooperative nature that effectively supports a team environment
- Be available for a minimum of two days per week
- A strong work ethic that understands and supports the importance of reliability and punctuality
We can offer you:
- Convenient location – our Docklands service is close to Southern Cross Station, amenities, cafes and Woolworths
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community
- A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
- For a copy of the Position Description please click here
- Send your CV AND cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
- Gowrie Victoria is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Working With Children Check.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have appropriate Australian or New Zealand work rights.