Why work for Gowrie Victoria?
Gowrie Victoria is a well-regarded for purpose organisation that exists for those who teach and care for children. Working across Victoria from our three sites located at Docklands, Carlton North and Broadmeadows, we champion good early childhood education and care; because when children learn, we all grow.
For over seventy years Gowrie Victoria has consistently grown; we currently employ over 180 employees, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our team.
Some of the benefits of working at Gowrie Victoria include:
- A flexible and friendly workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Generous personal and carers leave entitlement of 15 days per annum
- 17.5% leave loading paid in December to help with extra holiday expenses
- Option to salary sacrifice additional superannuation
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community.