Welcome to our professional development course calendar, where you can browse our upcoming courses and book online.
If you need help at any time, call us on 1300 4 GOWRIE or fill out our contact form.
- This event has passed.
Routines and Transitions: Meaningful and Flexible
October 12 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$198
Effective routines and transitions support children to develop self-help skills and social responsibility.
Through critical reflection, educators can strengthen their knowledge of children’s needs and uncover methods to create child-centred routines and transitions that maximise learning opportunities for children.
This session/series aligns with the following VIT Australian Professional Standards for Teaching at the Proficient Teacher Level:
- 3.2 Plan, structure and sequence learning programs
- 3.6 Evaluate and improve teaching programs
- Increased understanding of providing flexible routines and transitions to enhance children’s well-being and sense of belonging
- Gain insight into effectively planning for routines and transitions to meaningfully support children’s learning
- Gain strategies for identifying learning opportunities through everyday routines and transitions