Are you having difficulty finding high quality staff?
Traineeships are a fantastic way for you to improve your workforce by employing trainees who can work while they study and gain “on the job” learning.
Gowrie Victoria has launched a new Traineeship Program and we need suitable childcare services that:
- Have Certificate III trained staff who would benefit from upgrading to a Diploma
- Would like to take on Certificate III trainees while they study with Gowrie Victoria
What’s in it for you?
- You gain a good quality employee – Gowrie has set selection criteria for trainees
- You can interview the student (for Certificate III) and decide if they fit with the values of your service before taking them on as a trainee
- You can pay trainee wages to the student
- You receive a government incentive of between $1,500 – $4,000
- Gowrie provides high quality training to the student
- The student will work at your service for approximately 9 months (Certificate III) or 18 months (Diploma)
- After the traineeship ends, you can choose whether you wish to hire the trainee in your service, and there is no obligation to hire.
If you want to know more or express your interest, please call Jenny on 1300 446 974 or use the contact form below.
Contact us now as we only have limited places available!