Do you want to work as you learn?
Study with Gowrie Victoria and we will help you find an employer to do your traineeship with!
We are looking for people interested in studying their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst working at the same time – this is called a traineeship. It’s on-the-job learning, so that when you complete the course, you’ll have an accredited qualification AND extremely valuable job experience!
What does this mean?
- You will get to study your qualification with Gowrie Victoria, a well-established and reputable training organisation with experienced trainers
- We will connect you with an employer that you will work for over the duration of the course
- You will be paid traineeship wages while you work
- You’ll learn other skills such as preparing for job interviews and writing cover letters
You will be suitable for the traineeship program if you are:
- An ideal team player – reliable and trustworthy
- Clear about why you want to work with young children
- Willing to do “the work” of the traineeship – hands-on learning!
- Ready to commit to work and study for the rest of this year
If you meet these criteria, you may be eligible to study under our Traineeship Program.