Reporting into the CEO and as a member of the ELT, the People & Culture Manager will be responsible for delivering on the following responsibilities:
- Lead the People & Culture function, delivering on all facets of HR generalist activities, including recruitment, performance management, policy and process implementation, employee relations and OH&S.
- Working closely with managers to build leadership capability.
- Design and deliver a professional development strategy that spans across the organisation.
- Partnering with the ELT to contribute to the broader cultural change agenda and provide coaching and strategic advice to assist the organisation in achieving the people and performance agenda.
This is a broad and varied HR generalist role with a significant focus on Organisational Development.
To be successful in this role you will offer:
- An early career as an HR generalist with a more recent focus on Organisational Development.
- Experience coaching an ELT through change and presenting at Board level.
- The ability to build relationships across all levels of a business.
- Some experience in Learning & Development at the Manager or Executive level.
- Previous experience within the education or Early childhood or Community sector would be a significant advantage.
- Your approach will make the difference- demonstrating an alignment to the purpose and values of the organisation.
This is an exciting time to be part of the ELT shaping the future of their service to the broader community
Should you have initial enquiries please telephone Tandem Partners on 8560 0610 to clarify your queries. If you are confident that your experience reflects the criteria outlined please apply directly to Tandem Partners (http://www.tandempartners.com.au/job/?id=2498808#jobdetails), attention of Cheryl Hall quoting reference number 2392190