Gowrie Broadmeadows Valley proudly supporting children, families and the local community.
Gowrie Broadmeadows Valley is located within the Broadmeadows Valley Learning Precinct. This provides opportunity for community building through close connections with the schools, maternal and child health services, parenting services and playgroups as well as the wider community.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that our practice and relationships celebrate our diverse and inclusive community. Our programs are in a range of languages including Turkish, Arabic and Assyrian.
We offer a range of services and programs. They provide rich learning experiences developed through a strength and interest-based approach. We view children as capable, competent co-contributors and acknowledge them as active participants in learning.
Gowrie Broadmeadows is a 128-place service that has achieved an Excellent rating in the National Quality Standards. We deliver and demonstrate high quality, responsive programs for children through:
- Education and childcare programs from birth to six years
- Integrated and sessional kindergarten programs for three- and four-year old’s
- Long day care
- A large shared outdoor play space with natural and sustainable features
- A flexible indoor/outdoor program and progressive routines
- Weekly On Country Classroom for kindergarten children
- Playgroup programs
- Training and community facilities for large and small groups
The unique design of our centre supports us to build strong communities. It includes a shared outdoor space, dining room, and enables daily activities with Broadmeadows Valley Primary School.