You might be thinking “I’m already qualified to work in Early Childhood Education, why should I upskill?”
Here are 5 great reasons for upgrading your Certificate III to a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care:
- A Diploma opens the door to new opportunities in the profession, as Diploma qualifications continue to be in high demand by employers
- With greater career progression comes the potential for increased income!
- Increase your influence: a Diploma level qualification paves the way for leadership and management roles
- A Diploma builds on your experience and knowledge; covering a diverse range of units including designing and implementing curriculum, providing mentoring support to colleagues, and so much more
- A Diploma can bridge to higher qualifications, such as a Bachelor of Education.
Sounds pretty good, right? You probably have more questions, like “how will I fit studying into my already busy schedule” or “am I eligible for government funding?” We would love to hear your questions, contact Jenny on 1300 446 974 or email jennyc@firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with us today!
If you have a prior Certificate III qualification, you can join our Diploma class starting on Thursday 25 November 2021 at Carlton North.
>> Click here to read more about the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
So why should I study with Gowrie Victoria?
Here are some of the many reasons why people love to study with us:
- We are highly specialised and only train in Early Childhood Care and Education
- We have several established childcare centres around Melbourne where we practice what we preach
- Our classes are small and we provide a nurturing, caring environment for our learners, and we offer weekly face-to-face support sessions
- Our facilitators are reputable and respected trainers with tremendous knowledge of the sector and plenty of experience working within the industry
- We also offer continuing Professional Development once you are working in the industry.