WHY WORK FOR GOWRIE VICTORIA?
Gowrie Victoria is a not-for-profit organisation, established in 1939, committed to our purpose to champion good early childhood education and care – because when children learn, we all grow.
We are specialists in early childhood education and care and our service offerings include:
- Children’s programs located at Carlton North, Docklands and Broadmeadows. We currently provide education and care for over 550 children and their families
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO 3900) that delivers nationally recognised qualifications in early childhood education and care
- Professional development, including short courses and tailor-made training. In the past 20 years thousands of adult learners have received a nationally recognised qualification and the majority of children’s services in Victoria have participated in our professional development and support programs
For over seventy years Gowrie Victoria has grown. We currently employ over 180 people and we’re always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Some of the benefits of working at Gowrie Victoria include:
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community
- A flexible and friendly workplace with ample opportunities for career and professional development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Generous personal and carers leave entitlement of 15 days per annum
- 20 days annual leave and 17.5% leave loading paid in December to help with extra holiday expenses
- Option to salary sacrifice additional superannuation.
There are no vacancies at this time.