Gowrie Victoria’s Professional Development is designed to support educators to extend their learning over a period of time, think critically about practice, and apply learning to real life examples in their own service. Our Professional Development newsletter keeps you in the loop with upcoming professional development opportunities, special offers, and industry news and updates.
We specialise in coaching and mentoring which often includes the following focus areas
• Planning and documentation
• Guiding children’s behaviour
• Creating engaging learning environments
• Engaging with families and communities
• Including children with additional needs
• Child Safe Standards
• Leadership support
• Understanding the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF)
Our team of consultants can also provide in-service consultancy and specific sessions to develop understanding of the National Quality Standards.
Click here to find out more about Gowrie Coaching as part of the Schools Readiness Funding
Click here to find out more about mentoring for Early Childhood Provisionally Registered Teachers