If you’re studying childcare and your college has closed down, or if you’re not happy with your training provider, transfer your childcare studies to a reliable, reputable and well established training organisation. Contact us at Gowrie Victoria as we’d love to help you.

Our childcare qualifications are highly regarded by employers due to our experience in the sector. Our RTO (Registered Training Organisation 3900) has been operating for 20 years and our childcare services for 75 years. Our services have achieved the highest assessment and quality rating from the State government. We are currently engaged in research with the University of Melbourne and La Trobe University to further enhance the early learning curriculum we offer.

You might be part way through your studies and wondering how you can successfully complete your course. You might also have questions about how you can pay for the remainder of your course. Whatever your situation, please contact us and we can discuss the best option for you. Courses we offer include Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113).

Studying to receive a Gowrie Victoria qualification is a unique experience, in that we offer both professional training and we run long daycare centres, so you can see theory in practice.

Benefits of studying childcare with us include:

To find out how to transfer your studies to Gowrie Victoria, please call 1300 4 GOWRIE (1300 4 469 743) or contact us using the form below.