Traineeships provide the unique opportunity for staff to work and study at the same time. Traineeships are an excellent way to attract new staff to the sector or to improve existing staff knowledge.
- Allows for the flexibility of casual, part time or full time employment
- A unique way to attract and develop new staff
- Reward staff performance through upskilling and career progression opportunities
- Staff receive training which has been developed in consultation with you and the needs of the service
- May attract State and Federal funding making it an extremely affordable option for both the trainee and employer (employer incentives of up to $5,500)
So why choose Gowrie Victoria as a training provider?
As part of the Student Satisfaction Survey, the Department of Education surveyed employers of Gowrie graduates, and according to our 2018 results:
If you’re interested in finding out further information on offering Certificate III qualified staff the opportunity to upskill to the Diploma, or taking on a new trainee, please call Jenny on 1300 446 974 or use the contact form below.